- cDNA synthesis kits
- Reverse transcriptases
- RACE kits
- Purified cDNA & genomic DNA
- Purified total RNA and mRNA
- cDNA synthesis accessories
RNase-Free Water is not treated by DEPC (diethyl pyrocarbonate), and therefore is suitable for applications such as RT-PCR and RNA sample preparation. This product is also confirmed to be DNase-free.
Nuclease activity was not detected in RNase-Free Water as evidenced by the following agarose gel electrophoresis assays:
- No RNA degradation was observed after incubation of 1 µg of total RNA derived from HL60 cells for 16 hours at 37°C
- No DNA degradation was observed after incubation of 1 µg of either λ DNA, λ-HindIII digest, or pBR322 DNA for 16 hours incubation at 37°C
–20°C. (Shipped at –20°C)
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.