- In-Fusion Cloning: general information
- Primer design and other tools
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips and FAQs
Applications and tech notes
- In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
- Efficient multiple-fragment cloning
- Mutagenesis with In-Fusion Cloning
- Rapid, high-throughput cloning for antibody development
- Solve a synthesis challenge with easy multiple-insert cloning
- Direct cloning into large vectors
- Simplified insertion of a GFP-encoding cassette into a 100-kb plasmid
- Efficient cloning for sgRNA/Cas9 plasmids
- In-Fusion Cloning of sgRNAs
- De novo insertion of small fusion protein tags
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
In‑Fusion Cloning provides rapid and directional cloning into any vector, at any site of linearization, with >95% cloning efficiency. This flexibility enables a broad range of technologies, from simple cloning through specialized workflows like synthetic gene assembly or high-throughput cloning. Read more about how In‑Fusion Cloning kits can be used in your area of research.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.