- Linkers and primers
- E. coli-yeast shuttle vectors
- Chloramphenicol-resistant pUC vectors
- Kanamycin resistant pUC vectors
- pUC118/119 vectors
- pUC18 and pUC19 vectors
- DNA cloning vectors
- T-Vectors pMD20 and pMD19
- pPTR shuttle vectors
- M13mp18 virion DNA
- M13mp18 RF phage vector
- PhiX174 RF I DNA
- pBR322 DNA vector
- Thermus thermophilus HB8 genomic DNA
- Lambda DNA
- Plant transformation vectors
pUC18 and pUC19 vectors
The pUC18 and pUC19 plasmids enable successful cloning of large DNA fragments (larger than those cloned with a M13 mp18 RF Phage Vector). These cloning vectors contain a multiple cloning site at the lacZ' region that enables recombinant plamids to be verified via blue/white colony screening using agar plates containing IPTG and X-Gal. Expression of target DNA is enabled by the presence of a lac promoter in the cloning vectors. The pUC18 and pUC19 plasmids are suitable for dideoxy DNA sequencing using M13 primers. To sequence pUC18 and pUC19 plasmids containing large DNA insertions, utilize the Deletion Kit for Kilo-Sequencing (Cat. # 6030).
- Cloning and expression of target genes
- DNA sequencing using M13 primers
- Large DNA insert sequencing using Takara Bio's Deletion Kit for Kilo-Sequencing
- >70% double-stranded, covalently closed circular form I (RF I) DNA.
- Multiple cloning site sequence verified by dideoxy DNA sequencing.
- Restriction site verified by restriction enzyme cleavage.
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mM EDTA
|Vector||Entry Name||Accession No.|
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.