- Linkers and primers
- E. coli-yeast shuttle vectors
- Chloramphenicol-resistant pUC vectors
- Kanamycin resistant pUC vectors
- pUC118/119 vectors
- pUC18 and pUC19 vectors
- DNA cloning vectors
- T-Vectors pMD20 and pMD19
- pPTR shuttle vectors
- M13mp18 virion DNA
- M13mp18 RF phage vector
- PhiX174 RF I DNA
- pBR322 DNA vector
- Thermus thermophilus HB8 genomic DNA
- Lambda DNA
- Plant transformation vectors
M13mp18 single-stranded virion DNA
M13mp18 DNA Single-Stranded Virion DNA (7,249 bases) may be used as a control template for DNA sequencing and as a molecular size marker in agarose gel electrophoresis. M13mp18 DNA may also be used as a semi-quantitative marker to verify helper phage-enabled single-stranded DNA generation.
- DNA sequencing control template
- Agarose gel electrophoresis molecular marker
- Semi-quantitative control marker during single-stranded DNA generation
- Contains >90% M13 mp18 single-stranded DNA by agarose gel electrophoresis
- Contains a small amount of short single-stranded DNA (>1,000 bases)
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mM EDTA
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.