- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) Kit (Takara Bio, Cat. # Y10075)
- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22)
- Cellartis CM Thawing Base
- Cellartis CM Culture Base
- Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) (Fisher Scientific, Cat. # 16140)
- Electronic 48-well microtiter plate (E-Plate CardioECR 48; Cat. #300600940, ACEA Biosciences)
- Fibronectin (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat. No. F0895)
- PBS Dulbecco's with Ca2+ & Mg2+ (D-PBS +/+)
- xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR instrument (ACEA Biosciences)
- General cell culture equipment used in cell culture laboratory
- Pluripotent stem cells
Cellartis cardiomyocytes on ACEA Biosciences’ xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system for impedance and EFP recordings
Cellartis cardiomyocytes are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells and provide a promising physiologically relevant human model for preclinical safety evaluation and drug screening. The hybrid xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system from ACEA Biosciences allows for both impedance readout and extracellular field potential (EFP) recordings in high-throughput format. Cellartis cardiomyocytes used in combination with this technique form an excellent platform to accurately predict cardiotoxic responses and to screen compound efficacy.
User-generated protocols are based on internal proof-of-concept experiments, customer collaborations, and published literature. In some cases, relevant results are discussed in our research news BioView blog articles. While we expect these protocols to be successful in your hands, they may not be fully reviewed or optimized. We encourage you to contact us or refer to the published literature for more information about these user-generated and -reported protocols.
If you are looking for a product-specific, fully optimized User Manual or Protocol-At-A-Glance, please visit the product's product page, open the item's product details row in the price table, and click Documents. More detailed instructions for locating documents are available on our website FAQs page.
Questions? Protocols of your own that you would like to share?Contact technical support Give feedback
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.