- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Single-Cell Workshop
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Single-Cell Workshop: Investigating human health and disease at single-cell resolution
Single-cell genomics is revolutionizing our understanding of biology by providing decisive insights into the complexity of cells and tissues in model organisms and in humans.
Our single-cell workshop brought together a panel of worldwide experts in single genomics to discuss how human health and disease can be resolved at the single-cell level. Participants will hear how advances in single-cell genomics are leading to a better understanding of complex biological processes at play in various diseases, and may pave the way for innovative therapeutic intervention.
Register below to view all talks from our speaker panel, presented as part of Oxford Global’s 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK.
Speakers and topics include:
- Advances in single-cell combinatorial indexing
Dr. Andrew Adey (Oregon Health and Science University, Oregon)
- Single-cell atlases of the substantia nigra identify Parkinson's disease risk-associated cell types and new gene targets
Dr. Caleb Webber (UK Dementia Research Institute, Cardiff)
- Combined single-cell TCR and transcriptomics using the ICELL8
Dr. Wilfred van Ijcken (Erasmus MC, Rotterdam)
- Dissection of gene expression heterogeneity at single-cell resolution in CRISPR-Cas9-induced mouse models of acute erythroid leukemia
Dr. Ilaria Iacobucci (St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis)
- CD4/CD8 lineage choice at the single-cell level
Dr. Matthias Merkenschlager (Imperial College London, UK)
- Somatic CNV detection by single-cell whole-genome sequencing in multiple system atrophy, a sporadic neurodegenerative disorder
Dr. Christos Proukakis (UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, London)
- Single cells in health and disease
Dr. Andrew Farmer (Takara Bio USA, Inc.)
Talks are followed by a panel discussion with our participants.
Sign up to watch webinars from our panel of speakers
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.