- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Sign up: Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- Sign-up: MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Sign up: automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Sign up: single-cell DNA-seq webinar
- Sign up: single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
- Single-cell RNA-seq
- Total RNA-seq
- Immune profiling
- Targeted RNA-seq
Sign-up: MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is opening new avenues for epigenetic research by uncovering mechanisms that shape cell- and disease-specific gene expression programs. Although technical challenges still exist, having NGS technologies featuring simple workflows, high-throughput capabilities, and high-quality readouts with minimal sequencing depth will help to enable further breakthroughs.
In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Wilfred van IJcken, board member at Methylomics and manager of Erasmus Center for Biomics, describes and discusses a newly developed method for genome-wide detection of DNA methylation.
- Background on DNA methylation
- Key aspects of the novel MeD-Seq method
- Validation data of MeD-Seq
- Case study on cervical cancer after hrHPV infection
Sign up to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.