- In-Fusion Cloning general information
- Primer design and other tools
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips and FAQs
- Applications and technical notes
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
Primer design and other tools
Takara Bio provides easy-to-use tools to help you plan your cloning experiments:
- Design primers for single- or multi-insert cloning or for your site-directed mutagenesis experiment (insertion, deletion, replacement) with our primer design tool
- Calculate the optimal amounts of vector and insert for your cloning reaction with our molar ratio calculator
- Simulate your In-Fusion Cloning construct with SnapGene software
Seamless cloning primer design tips
Useful tips to keep in mind when designing your seamless cloning projects.
In-Fusion Cloning primer design tutorials
Learn how to use our online tool to quickly and easily design primers for every In-Fusion Cloning project.
Molar ratio calculator for In-Fusion Cloning
Calculate the optimal amounts of vector and insert for an In-Fusion Cloning reaction. Just enter the sizes of both vector and insert(s), in base pairs.
Simulate your In-Fusion Cloning construct
SnapGene software allows easy planning and visualization of molecular biology procedures, including In-Fusion Cloning.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.