- Bone specific alkaline phosphatase
- Collagen type 2
- Dentin matrix protein 1
- Osteocalcin (bovine)
- Osteocalcin (human)
- Osteocalcin (mouse)
- Osteocalcin (pig)
- Osteocalcin (rat)
- Osteocalcin carboxylated Gla-OC
- Osteocalcin undercarboxylated Glu-OC
- Procollagen type I C-peptide
- Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRACP)
- Cancer and inflammation
- Cell adhesion and ECM
- Environmental hazards
- Epigenetic antibodies
- Metabolic diseases
- Signal transduction
- Stem cell research antibodies
- Virus research
- Miscellaneous research areas
Undercarboxylated osteocalcin (Glu-OC) EIA kit
The Undercarboxylated Osteocalcin (Glu-OC) EIA Kit is a 96-well in vitro enzyme immunoassay kit intended for the quantitative determination of human undercarboxylated osteocalcin (Glu-OC) in serum, plasma, urine, cultured cell extract, cell culture supernatant, and other biological fluids. It is a solid-phase sandwich human osteocalcin ELISA that utilizes two mouse monoclonal Glu-OC antibodies, one of which is coated onto the plate and the other of which is peroxidase-labeled for the capture and detection of undercarboxylated osteocalcin.
The Undercarboxylated osteocalcin (Glu-OC) EIA Kit is a 96-well in vitro enzyme immunoassay kit intended for the quantitative determination of human undercarboxylated osteocalcin (Glu-OC) in serum, plasma, urine, cultured cell extract, cell culture supernatant, and other biological fluids. It is a solid-phase sandwich human osteocalcin ELISA that utilizes two mouse monoclonal Glu-OC antibodies, one of which is coated onto the plate and the other of which is peroxidase-labeled for the capture and detection of undercarboxylated osteocalcin. The assay involves two steps: In the first step, samples are incubated on the antibody-coated microtiter plate; during the second step, the plate is washed and incubated with the peroxidase-labeled Glu-OC antibody. A substrate is added and the reaction between the peroxidase and the substrate (H2O2, TMBZ) results in color development. The amount of Glu-OC is determined by measuring absorbance using an EIA plate reader. Accurate Glu-OC sample concentrations can be determined by comparing their specific absorbances with the absorbance obtained from a standard curve (using the supplied kit standard).
- Sandwich ELISA for highly sensitive quantitation of human Glu-OC
- Quantitative measurement of human, bovine, rabbit, sheep, pig, goat, and monkey undercarboxylated osteocalcin.
- Undercarboxylated Osteocalcin (Glu-OC) EIA
|Antibody coated microtiter plate||1 plate (8 wells x 12 strips)|
|Antibody-peroxidase conjugate (lyophilized)||1 vial (for 1 x 11 ml)|
|Standard||1 vial (8 ng)|
|Sample diluent||2 vials (2 x 11 ml)|
|Substrate solution||1 vial (1 x 12 ml)|
- Range of assay: 0.25–8 ng/ml
- Assay sensitivity: 0.5 ng/ml
- Assay duration: 3.5 hours
- Specificity: Human Glu-OC
- Species cross-reactivity: Reactivity with bovine, rabbit, sheep, pig, and goat Glu-OC. No reactivity with mouse and rat Glu-OC. Applications for other species have not been tested.
- Test specimen type: Serum, plasma, urine, culture supernatant, or cell extract.
- Sample volume per well: 100 µl
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.