- Alzheimer's disease
- Bone research
- Brain and CNS
- Cancer and inflammation
- Cell adhesion and ECM
- Environmental hazards
- Epigenetic antibodies
- Metabolic diseases
- mTOR signaling
- Signal transduction
- Stem cell research antibodies
- Virus research
- Miscellaneous research areas
Antibodies for detecting human cells transplanted into animal models
STEM101, STEM121, and STEM123 are mouse monoclonal antibodies used to detect the engraftment, migration, and differentiation of human cells after transplantation into animal models. The antibodies react specifically with human proteins: the STEM101 antibody reacts with the human nuclear protein Ku80; the STEM121 antibody is specific to a human cytoplasmic protein expressed in brain, liver, pancreas, and central nervous system (CNS) cells; and the STEM123 antibody recognizes human glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP), an intermediate filament protein highly expressed in astrocytes and other cells of astroglial lineage.
The antibodies will not recognize mouse, rat, or non-human primate cells. STEM101 has previously been published as SC101. STEM121 has previously been published as SC121. STEM123 has previously been published as SC123.
- STEM101 reacts specifically with the nuclear human Ku80 protein; the antibody does not cross-react with mouse or rat Ku80 in brain tissue or cell extracts
- STEM121 reacts with a human cytoplasmic protein expressed in brain, liver, pancreas, and CNS cells; the antibody does not cross-react with brain tissue or cell extracts from mouse, rat, or cynomologous monkey
- STEM123 reacts specifically with human GFAP, a marker of astroglial cells; the antibody does not cross-react with brain tissue or cell extracts from mouse or rat
- Localization, quantification, and/or characterization of engrafted cells of human origin by immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence
STEM101, STEM121, and STEM123:
- Size: 50 µg
- Volume: 100 µl
- Isotype: lgG1
- Form: Unconjugated
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.