TB Green Premix Ex Taq (Tli RNase H Plus) master mix is optimized for efficiency and versatility, providing superior results when low yields or no amplification is obtained with other enzymes. In this experiment, Nox4 (NADPH Oxidase 4) mRNA expression was analyzed by qPCR using TB Green Premix Ex Taq master mix. Previous attempts to analyze this target using a SYBR green master mix from another supplier were unsuccessful. However, amplification with TB Green Premix Ex Taq master mix provided reliable results without any reaction optimization.
- Product finder
- Reaction size guidelines
- Real-time PCR products brochure
- Real-time PCR tutorial videos
- Guest webinar: extraction-free SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Guest webinar: developing and validating molecular diagnostic tests
- Unbiased preamplification of limited samples
- Accurate gene expression analysis with TB Green Premix Ex Taq II
- Efficient quantification of human gene expression with PrimeScript Reverse Transcriptase
- Rapid qPCR analysis from blood samples using PrimeScript Reverse Transcriptase
- Monitoring siRNA knockdown
- qPCR without optimization using TB Green Premix Ex Taq
- Fast synthesis of cDNA templates for real-time RT-PCR
- Specific, consistent real-time PCR with TB Green Premix Ex Taq II
- Mir-X microRNA quantification
qPCR without optimization using TB Green Premix Ex Taq
Data kindly provided by: Hong Seok Kim, Postdoctoral researcher, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
Nox4 expression in THP-1 monocytes was analyzed by RT-qPCR. TB Green Premix Ex Taq master mix was used to amplify a portion of Nox4 from cDNA. Amplification curves were obtained using template cDNA equivalent to 10 and 100 ng of RNA (Figure 1), confirming successful amplification of the Nox4 target.
The difficult-to-analyze Nox4 mRNA could be measured by qPCR with TB Green Premix Ex Taq master mix. Previous attempts to analyze Nox4 using a SYBR green master mix were unsuccessful, but amplification using TB Green Premix Ex Taq master mix provided reliable results the first time.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.