Find the right qPCR tool
Quantitative PCR (qPCR), also known as real time PCR, is a powerful method for gene expression analysis as well as other applications such as studies of copy number variation and monitoring gene silencing. Takara Bio provides kits for real time RT-PCR (one-step and two-step) and convenient qPCR premixes for green intercalating dye detection or 5’ nuclease (probe-based qPCR) assays. To aid with template preparation, we also offer kits for purification of high-quality RNA and DNA from a wide variety of biological samples. Our full line of convenient and robust qPCR reagents provides solutions that will make qPCR work for you.
Our catalog numbers sometimes contain letters that designate the format or size of a kit:
- "A" designates 200 reactions, along with two tubes of ROX Reference Dye for signal normalization
- "B" designates 400 reactions, along with two tubes of ROX Reference Dye for signal normalization (2x of "A")
- "L" designates 200 reactions, along with one tube of ROX Reference Dye for signal normalization
- "W" designates 1,000 reactions, along with one tube of ROX Reference Dye for signal normalization (5x of "L")
- "LR" designates 200 reactions with ROX Reference Dye premixed
- "WR" designates 1,000 reactions with ROX Reference Dye premixed
Take the guesswork out of qPCR. Choose the type of tool you are interested in below:
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.