Embgenix Analysis Software (CE-IVD) confirmation
Thank you for requesting access to the analyzer. You will receive an automated email confirming that we are processing your request. Our team will send you a second email with the website link for accessing the software and the login information within 1–2 business days (based on Pacific Time). You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you do not receive a response after two business days.
Instructions for using the software will be included with access to the software.
Supported operating systems
- Windows OS: Version 7 and higher
- Mac OS: Sierra (Version 10.12) or higher
Any standard desktop or laptop with the following specifications are recommended:
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or higher
- Free disk space: 100 GB or higher hard drive space
- Connectivity: connection to a high-speed and reliable internet network for upload of input data
Additional third-party software dependencies
- Web browser: Google Chrome (preferred), Safari, or Microsoft Edge
- Access to Illumina MiSeq® or NextSeq® sequencing data, stored either on the user's computer or a mapped network drive
Required input files
- Single- or paired-end FASTQ files generated by an Illumina MiSeq or NextSeq system as part of the Embgenix PGT-A Kit workflow
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.