- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) Kit (Takara Bio, Cat. # Y10075)
- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22)
- Cellartis CM Thawing Base
- Cellartis CM Culture Base
- Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) (Fisher Scientific, Cat. # 16140)
- Electronic 48-well microtiter plate (E-Plate CardioECR 48; Cat. #300600940, ACEA Biosciences)
- Fibronectin (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat. No. F0895)
- PBS Dulbecco's with Ca2+ & Mg2+ (D-PBS +/+)
- xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR instrument (ACEA Biosciences)
- General cell culture equipment used in cell culture laboratory
- Technical notes
- Getting started with hepatocyte differentiation
- Cardiomyocytes in FLIPR 384-well plate format
- Cardiomyocytes on the Patchliner system
- Cardiomyocytes on the Maestro MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the MED64 MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the CardioExcyte 96 system
- Cardiomyocytes on the xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Spin embryoid body formation
- Transferring iPSCs from other media to DEF-CS
- Transferring iPSCs on MEFs to DEF-CS
- Selection guides
Stem cell application protocol
Cellartis cardiomyocytes on ACEA Biosciences’ xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system for impedance and EFP recordings
Cellartis cardiomyocytes are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells and provide a promising physiologically relevant human model for preclinical safety evaluation and drug screening. The hybrid xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system from ACEA Biosciences allows for both impedance readout and extracellular field potential (EFP) recordings in high-throughput format. Cellartis cardiomyocytes used in combination with this technique form an excellent platform to accurately predict cardiotoxic responses and to screen compound efficacy.
A highly homogeneous population of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.