- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) Kit
- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22)
- Cellartis CM Thawing Base
- Cellartis CM Culture Base
- Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cat. # 16140063)
- Fibronectin (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat. No. F0895)
- Maestro MEA 48-well plate (Axion BioSystems, M768-KAP-48)
- PBS Dulbecco’s with Ca2+ & Mg2+ (D-PBS +/+)
- The Maestro MEA System (Axion BioSystems)
- General cell culture equipment used in a cell culture laboratory
- Technical notes
- Cardiomyocytes in FLPR 384-well plate format
- Cardiomyocytes on the Patchliner
- Cardiomyocytes on the Maestro MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the MED64 MEA System
- Cardiomyocytes on the Nanion CardioExcyte 96
- Cardiomyocytes on the xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Spin embryoid body formation
- Transferring iPSCs from other media to DEF-CS
- Transferring iPSCs on MEFs to DEF-CS
- Selection guides
Stem cell application protocol
Cellartis cardiomyocytes on the Axion BioSystems Maestro MEA system
Cellartis cardiomyocytes are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells and provide a promising, physiologically relevant, human model for preclinical testing and drug screening. Axion BioSystems' Maestro multi-electrode array (MEA) platform allows for noninvasive detection of extracellular field potential (EFP) recordings in a high-throughput format. Cellartis cardiomyocytes used in combination with Axion BioSystems' MEA technology demonstrates the potential to accurately predict cardiotoxic responses and to screen compound efficacy.
A highly homogeneous population of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.