- Media and supplements
Stem cells and stem cell-derived cells
- Human stem cell-derived intestinal epithelial cells
- Human embryonic stem cells
- Human induced pluripotent stem cells
- Human stem cell-derived definitive endoderm cells
- Human stem cell-derived beta cells
- Human stem cell-derived hepatocytes
- Human stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes
- Human multipotent mesenchymal progenitor cells
- Human neural stem cells
Human induced pluripotent stem cells
Cellartis Human iPS Cell Line Kits contain human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells that are banked and characterized according to the highest industry standards, along with a starter set for the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System. The iPS cells are adapted to the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System, an easy-to-use, complete culture system for efficient iPS-cell expansion in a feeder-free, defined environment.
Cellartis Human iPS Cell Line Kits contain human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells that are banked and characterized according to the highest industry standards, along with a starter set for the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System. The iPS cells are adapted to the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System, an easy-to-use, complete culture system for efficient iPS-cell expansion in a feeder-free, defined environment. With this system, cells are maintained in an undifferentiated state with virtually no background differentiation, eliminating the need for cell selection. The highly reproducible nature of the DEF-CS system coupled with the stable high growth rate of these stem cell lines is ideal for mass production of cells. We currently offer multiple cell lines derived from different donors (see product image).
- Cell lines were created by reprogramming human skin fibroblasts using defective polycistronic retrovirus technology to deliver OCT-4, SOX2, KLF4, and c-Myc
- Cell lines are extensively analyzed for purity and stem-cell characteristics, including recovery after thawing, absence of mycoplasma and bacteria, expression of stem cell-specific markers (OCT-4, NANOG, SSEA-3, SSEA-4, TRA-1-60, TRA-1-81), absence of differentiation markers (Beta-3 tubulin, FOXA2, ASMA), and expected karyotype
- Optimized for culture with the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System
- Suitable for all major applications; cells can form derivatives of all three germ layers when differentiated
- Kits include the Cellartis DEF-CS 100 Culture System
|Characteristics of Cellartis human iPS cells|
|Name||Age of donor (years)||Confirmed differentiation||Commercially|
available differentiated cells
|Karyotype (from |
iPS Cell Line 7
Cellartis Human iPS Cell Line 12 (ChiPSC12)
iPS Cell Line 22 (ChiPSC22)
Cell lines were derived from human skin fibroblasts of different donors. Please refer to the Certificate of Analysis in the Documents tab for cell line-specific information, such as donor information and karyotype.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.