Probe-based qPCR mixes
- 5X PrimePath Probe qPCR Kit
- Lyo-Ready One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Mix
- 5X One-Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR
- One-Step PrimeScript RT-PCR Kit (Perfect Real Time)
- One Step PrimeScript III RT-PCR Kit
- PrimeDirect Probe RT-qPCR Mix
- Premix Ex Taq (Probe qPCR)
- Premix Ex Taq DNA Polymerase (Perfect Real Time)
- CellAmp Direct Probe RT-qPCR Kit
- Dye-based qPCR mixes
- Pathogen detection solutions
- Pre-Amp and qPCR mixes
5X One-Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Kit
The 5X One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Kit contains a 5X master mix for one-step real-time, probe-based RT-qPCR (using the 5′ nuclease method). The master mix is a heat- and inhibitor-resistant reverse transcriptase, PrimeScript III RTase, in combination with an efficient, specific hot-start PCR enzyme, TaKaRa Taq HS, in an optimized reaction buffer. A quick and simple protocol allows the reverse transcription and qPCR reactions to be performed in the same tube, reducing the risk of contamination.
The 5X One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Kit contains a 5X master mix for one-step real-time, probe-based RT-qPCR (using the 5′ nuclease method). The heat- and inhibitor-resistant reverse transcriptase, PrimeScript III RTase, in combination with an efficient, specific hot-start PCR enzyme, TaKaRa Taq HS, in an optimized reaction buffer. A quick and simple protocol allows the reverse transcription and qPCR reactions to be performed in the same tube, reducing the risk of contamination.
5X concentration improves the limit of detection (LoD) of the one-step RT-qPCR assay without a preamplification step. This creates the opportunity to save time and money. PrimeScript III RTase displays increased heat tolerance (up to 55°C) while maintaining the specificity and robustness of PrimeScript RT. This allows cDNA synthesis from RNA with a more complex secondary structure. It is also highly resistant to a wide variety of inhibitory substances such as heparin (blood) and humic acid (soil), allowing stable one-step real-time RT-qPCR to be performed on a wide variety of samples.
While One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Mix often works well with crude RNA extracts, using a highly pure RNA sample is recommended if the target sequence is not detectable or if more accurate, stable analysis results will be needed. It can be used for various applications such as gene expression and RNA virus detection, and it is well-suited for multiplex real-time PCR.
- Fast, easy one-step RT-qPCR in a single tube using probe-based detection without the need for any preamplification
- Efficient, specific cDNA synthesis and amplification, even from complex RNA templates
- Suitable for a wide variety of samples from different sources, including crude RNA extracts
- Compatible with automation systems such as the SmartChip Real-Time PCR System
- Automated gene expression analysis
- Detection of RNA viruses
- Multiplex real-time PCR
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.