- Real-time PCR kits
- Reverse transcription prior to qPCR
- High-throughput qPCR solutions
- Real-time PCR primer sets
- References and standards for qPCR
- RNA extraction and analysis for real-time qPCR
Prelude PreAmp Master Mix—sensitive, unbiased preamplification
Prelude PreAmp Master Mix is a 2X PCR mix optimized for unbiased preamplification of multiple (>100) targets, starting from a limited (100 pg–10 ng) input of cDNA or gDNA. Amplified products can then be used for downstream real-time PCR (qPCR), genotyping, or target enrichment analysis.
- Least-biased preamplification—obtain at least 2–3X fewer outliers than other commercially available preamplification mixes
- Greatest sensitivity—start with as little as 100 pg of cDNA or gDNA
- Universal compatibility—preamplified samples can be used for real-time PCR on over 100 green intercalating dye or probe-based targets and for SNP genotyping and target enrichment
- Convenient, ready-to-use master mix—just add cDNA or gDNA samples and primers, and then cycle 10–14 times
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Achieve the most unbiased, target-specific preamplification from limited samples using Prelude PreAmp Master Mix
View data on sensitive, unbiased preamplification from limited samples.
High-throughput real-time PCR
Where throughput meets flexibility
Real-time PCR (qPCR) is a powerful technique for genotyping and gene expression analysis. Currently, qPCR experiments are becoming increasingly complex—involving an expansive and growing list of targets from a larger number of samples, all with more technical replicates. The SmartChip Real-Time PCR System is a complete high-throughput solution that enables an unrivaled amount of flexible assay and sample formats, allowing researchers to seamlessly switch between dispensing assay reagents and samples into blank chips, or dispensing samples into custom, preprinted chips without the need for revalidation.Learn more Product details
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.