- All-in-one cDNA synthesis and library prep from single cells
- Automation-friendly, all-in-one cDNA synthesis and library prep
- All-in-one cDNA synthesis and library prep from ultra-low RNA inputs
- 3' mRNA libraries from single cells (SMART-Seq v4 3' DE Kit)
- Full-length mRNA-seq for target capture
- Stranded libraries from single cells
- Stranded libraries from picogram-input total RNA (v3)
- Stranded libraries from 100 pg-100 ng total RNA
- Stranded libraries from 100 ng - 1 ug total RNA
- Stranded libraries from FFPE inputs (v2)
- Nonstranded libraries from FFPE inputs
- Cogent NGS Analysis Pipeline
- Cogent NGS Discovery Software
- SMART-Seq DE3 Demultiplexer
Cogent NGS Analysis Pipeline
Cogent NGS Analysis Pipeline (CogentAP) is bioinformatics software for analyzing RNA-seq NGS data generated using the following systems or kits. Please refer to the table at the bioinformatics resource portal for the full list of validated Takara Bio reagent kits supported for use with the pipeline.
The program takes input files from sequencers and outputs an HTML report, with results typical to single-cell analysis, and other files, such as a gene matrix, to continue further analysis. An R data object with results computed based on recommended parameters is also created. Either the standard output files or the R data object can serve as input for Cogent NGS Discovery Software.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.