- Pluripotent stem cell media
- Stem cell differentiation media and kits
- Stem cell matrices
Cellartis mesenchymal stem cell xeno-free culture medium
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are multipotent cells that can differentiate into neurons, hepatocytes, pancreatic islet cells, adipocytes, chondrocytes, and osteoblasts, both in vivo and in vitro, and their self-renewal capacity is easily lost by long-term culture and excessive passages. Cellartis MSC Xeno-Free Culture Medium provides optimal conditions that enable maintenance of MSC proliferation and multipotency without the need for plate coating reagents. This medium does not contain any animal-derived components. It is also available in a phenol-red-free version and a GMP-grade version.
- Stable MSC phenotype—maintain expression of CD markers and multilineage differentiation ability
- Robust proliferation—maintain MSC proliferation and rapidly grow cells for several passages
- Flexibility and ease of use—maintain MSCs on regular tissue culture plates without coating reagent
- Assay compatibility—use our phenol red-free version for spectrophotometric and fluorescence-based assays
- Clinical research—use our GMP-grade medium for your cell therapy applications
NOTE: Refer to the images under the Image Data tab (for Cat. # Y50200) in the product table above.
- Maintenance and expansion of human MSCs derived from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord
- Ideal for cell therapy research applications such as:
- Bone and cartilage diseases, BMT, and GVHD
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Liver diseases
Additional product information:
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.