Cellartis mesenchymal stem cell xeno-free culture medium
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are pluripotent cells that can differentiate into neurons, hepatocytes, pancreatic islet cells, adipocytes, chondrocytes, and osteoblasts, both in vivo and in vitro, and their self-renewal capacity is easily lost by long-term culture and excessive passages. Cellartis MSC Xeno-Free Culture Medium provides optimal conditions that enable maintenance of MSC proliferation and pluripotency without the need for plate coating reagents. To further promote proliferation (optional), plates can be coated with RetroNectin reagent or human fibronectin.
- Stable MSC phenotype—maintain expression of CD markers and multilinear differentiation ability
- Robust proliferation—grow enough cells for cell therapy research applications
- Flexibility and ease of use—maintain MSCs on regular tissue culture plates without coating reagent, or coat plates with RetroNectin reagent
- Maintenance and expansion of human MSCs derived from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord
- Ideal for cell therapy research applications such as:
- Bone and cartilage diseases, BMT, and GVHD
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Liver diseases
Additional product information:
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.