- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Harnessing the power of full-length transcriptome analysis for biomarker discoveries
- SMART-Seq Pro kits for biomarker detection
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Capturing biological complexity by high-resolution single-cell genomics
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
RNA profiling has emerged as a powerful tool to investigate the biomarker potential of human biofluids. However, despite enormous interest in extracellular nucleic acids, RNA sequencing methods to quantify the total RNA content outside cells are rare.
In this webinar, Jo Vandesompele, PhD and chief scientific officer at Biogazelle, will discuss the performance of the SMARTer Stranded Total RNA-Seq Kit v2 - Pico Input Mammalian with various human biofluids and extracellular vesicles (EVs) purified from these biofluids.
Sign up by filling out the form below.
- Application of SMARTer stranded chemistry to various biofluids and extracellular vesicles
- Accuracy, precision, and sensitivity of the method with low-input volumes
- Ability to quantify thousands of genes, allowing the detection of a diversity of RNA biotypes and their heterogeneity among different biofluids
- Performance data on other sample types, including FFPE tissue and single cells
Sign up to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.