- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Harnessing the power of full-length transcriptome analysis for biomarker discoveries
- SMART-Seq Pro kits for biomarker detection
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Capturing biological complexity by high-resolution single-cell genomics
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM: nanoliter-scale, high-resolution, total single-cell transcriptome profiling in primary cryopreserved tissue
Scientists are moving towards miniaturization of their NGS workflows as a way to lower costs, but equally important is maintaining the quality of the data when compared to full-volume workflows.
Experts from the research and core facilities at the Van Andel Institute used one such approach to miniaturize the SMART-Seq Stranded Kit on the SPT Labtech mosquito HV instrument and develop a new method. In this webinar, cohosted by Takara Bio and SPT, you'll learn more about STORM-seq (Single-cell TOtal RNA Miniaturized sequencing) and hear how the SMART-Seq Stranded Kit was miniaturized to yield robust single-cell total RNA libraries, the challenges the researchers faced, and how they overcame these challenges.
Sign up by filling out the form below.
Learn more about their experiences:
- Miniaturizing the SMART-Seq Stranded Kit on the mosquito HV
- Overcoming the hurdles they met while adapting a library prep method to an automated miniaturized platform
- Performing in-depth single-cell profiling of specific tissues
Genomics Core Associate II
Ben Johnson, PhD
Sign up to watch the webinar
Learn more about our single-cell RNA-seq technologies:
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.