- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis using random priming
Perform whole transcriptome analysis with SMART-Seq technology, now with the option for random priming. Our highly sensitive SMART-Seq Stranded Kit identifies more genes and yields reproducible results even when starting from as little as 1-1,000 cells. In this short on-demand webinar, our R&D group leader, Dr. Nathalie Bolduc, highlights key benefits and discusses example data obtained with the kit.
The pairing of random priming with proven SMART-Seq technology enables improved and accurate detection of:
- coding and noncoding RNA
- long noncoding RNA with more unique genes
- non-polyadenylated RNAs
Sign up by filling out the form below.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.