- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- SMART-Seq Pro kits for biomarker detection
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Capturing biological complexity by high-resolution single-cell genomics
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
Interest in understanding the human genome at the single-cell level, in order to further understand cellular dynamics, has grown worldwide, as indicated by the increase in consortia devoted to this field. To aid in this research, both core facilities and automation play key roles. Core facilities provide researchers cost-effective and efficient access to new methods, while automation provides reliable, efficient, and cost-effective processing of high-throughput samples.
In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Jürgen Zimmermann, a senior engineer at the EMBL Genomics Core Facility, highlights important considerations for automation and discusses how he has optimized the Beckman Coulter Biomek for automating the SMART-Seq HT Kit for up to 192 samples, and counting. The SMART-Seq HT Kit uses oligo(dT)-priming to generate high-quality, full-length cDNA directly from 1–100 cells with a streamlined protocol.
Presented in partnership with Beckman Coulter (a Danaher company).
Sign up by filling out the form below.
Sign up to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.