Refine Your Search
- Antibodies & ELISA 
- cDNA synthesis 
- Cloning 
- Gene function 
- Nucleic acid purification 
- Protein science 
- 6-His tag purification 
- Adenoviral transduction 
- Affinity tag purification 
- Agarose gel electrophoresis 
- Bacterial overexpression 
- cDNA synthesis 
- Cell signaling 
- COVID research 
- ELISA 
- Fluorescent reporter 
- FPLC 
- Fusion proteins 
- Genomic DNA purification 
- Glycobiology 
- Immunocytochemistry 
- Immunohistochemistry 
- Immunoprecipitation 
- Inducible Gene Expression 
- Inducing protein-protein interactions 
- Lentiviral transduction 
- Mammalian gene expression 
- Promoter reporter 
- Protein bacterial overexpression 
- Protein folding 
- Protein purification 
- Protein tracking 
- Protein-protein interactions 
- Retroviral transduction 
- RNA purification 
- SDS-PAGE 
- sgRNA or Cas9 delivery 
- Source of fluorescent protein 
- Subcellular compartment labeling 
- Viral nucleic acid purification 
- Viral packaging 
- Western blotting 
- Whole cell labeling 
- Yeast culture 
- Amino acid dropout mixes 
- Brevibacillus expression system 
- Chemically-induced dimerization 
- Cold-induced expression system 
- CRISPR-Cas9 
- Destabilized fluorescent protein 
- Essential chemicals 
- Fluorescent protein 
- High capacity membrane 
- HRP substrate 
- Immobilized metal afinity chromatography (IMAC) 
- Magnetic bead suspension 
- Minimal media (ready-mixed) 
- Ni-IDA 
- Primary monoclonal antibody 
- Primary polyclonal antibody 
- Protein destabilization 
- Protein ladders 
- Purified lentivirus particles 
- Sepharose 6B-CL 
- Silica membrane 
- Superflow agarose 
- TALON Cobalt 
- Tetracycline inducible system 
- Unconjugated secondary antibody 
- Yeast media 
- Yeast two-hybrid library 
Search results for
Available results will be divided among three tabs below.
Options for narrowing the number of matches are available on the left.
Adding terms to the "Refine Your Search" box will apply more criteria to your current results. Making selections in the "Search Filters" box will further limit your results within a variety of categories, such as application, product type, kit size, etc.
Human Cell-Free Protein Expression System and vectors
The Human Cell-Free Protein Expression System provides in vitro transcription and translation in a single step with high levels of protein expression.
Protein transfection reagents
Peptide-based transfection reagent that efficiently delivers a large amount of biologically active protein directly into live cells.
GST-tagged protein purification kit
GST-tagged protein purification elutes highly purified protein free of contaminants, and requires no optimization.
Protein ladder sets: CLEARLY Protein Ladder molecular weight markers
The CLEARLY Protein Ladder sets are ready-to-run protein molecular weight standards for SDS-PAGE. Use these protein marker sets for protein electrophoresis and Western blotting.
NucleoSpin RNA/Protein—isolation and purification of RNA and protein from ONE lysate
Rapid, high-yield co-purification of total RNA and protein from cells and tissue.
B. subtilis Secretory Protein Expression System
Use the B. Subtilis Protein Expression System for high yields of soluble, active recombinant protein secreted directly into the culture media.
Tissue-specific protein extracts
Comprehensive collection of high-quality human total protein extracts to quickly confirm tissue-specific abundance of your protein.
Cell lysis buffer—reagent for protein extraction
Get a flexible, efficient cell lysis buffer for protein extraction from a wide variety of cells. This cell lysis reagent offers a 10-min lysis using mild, non-denaturing conditions.
Rapid, Protein A-based IP—Capturem IP & Co-IP Kit
Quick and easy isolation of antibody-protein complexes from whole-cell lysates.
Myc-tagged protein purification
Monoclonal c-Myc antibody crosslinked to immobilized Protein A agarose beads.