RT-PCR primers to analyze hepatocyte differentation
PrimerArray Hepatic Differentiation (Human) is a set of real-time RT-PCR primers for analyzing the expression of genes associated with hepatocyte differentiation. The array contains primer pairs optimized for real-time RT-PCR for the analysis of 88 pluripotency, endoderm, and liver cell markers, and eight housekeeping genes. When comparing an unknown sample to a control sample, gene expression differences can be expressed using the relative quantification method. Data analysis is aided by use of the PrimerArray Analysis Tool for Hepatic Differentiation, available for download here.
RT-PCR primers arrayed in a 96-well plate allows rapid assessment of induction and differentiation of pluripotent cells into hepatocytes
Minimizes pipetting and reduces error
Enables high-throughput analysis of agents affecting hepatocyte differentiation
Optimized for superior performance with TB Green Ex Taq qPCR kits
PrimerArray analysis tool makes data analysis easy
Compatible with all standard real-time PCR instrument systems
Monitoring hepatocyte differentiation/induction
Screening for expression of hepatocyte marker genes in response to conditions or agents affecting differentiation
Procedural overview for hepatocyte differentiation gene expression analysis by real time RT-PCR
The overall workflow for the PrimerArray Series primer sets is straightforward:
- RNA extraction (30 min): We recommend using NucleoSpin RNA (Cat. # 740955.50) or RNAiso Plus (Cat. # 9108/9109, not available in all geographic locations). Removal of genomic DNA using Recombinant DNase I (RNase-free) (Cat. # 2270A) is recommended.
- Reverse transcription (20 min): PrimeScript RT Master Mix (Perfect Real Time) (Cat. # RR036A) is recommended.
- Dispense real-time PCR reaction solution (10 min): Prepare a master mix containing the cDNA sample and TB Green Premix Ex Taq II (Tli RNase H Plus) (Cat. # RR820A); dispense into 96-well plate.
- Add PrimerArray primers (5 min): Use 4 µl of PrimerArray Series primers per reaction
- Real-time PCR (1–2 hours): PrimerArray Series primers are compatible with all commonly used real-time PCR systems
- Data analysis (30 minutes): Use the PrimerArray analysis tool
PrimerArray Analysis Tool for Hepatic Differentiation (Human)
The PrimerArray analysis tool facilitates data analysis and can be downloaded here. To access an instruction guide about how to use the tool, click on the Details down arrow icon in the product table, click on the Documents tab, and then expand the drop-down menu under User Manuals.
Information about RT-PCR primers for PrimerArray Hepatic Differentiation (Human)
To download primer information for this set of PrimerArray RT-PCR primers, click on the Details down arrow icon in the product table, click on the Documents tab, and then expand the drop-down menu under User Manuals.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.