DYKDDDDK (FLAG epitope) vector set
These mammalian expression vectors allow you to express your protein of interest fused to DYKDDDDK, which is also known as the FLAG epitope tag. The DYKDDDDK or FLAG epitope is well-characterized, highly immunoreactive, and thus is ideal for co-immunoprecipitation studies. It can also be easily detected via Western blot using the anti-DYKDDDDK Antibody (which recognizes the same epitope as the FLAG-tag antibody).
These vectors are sold together as a vector set to allow for the cloning and expression of your gene of interest fused to a DYKDDDDK tag at either the N or C terminus. The pCMV vectors use the CMV promoter for constitutive, high-level expression in a wide variety of mammalian cells.
- The DYKDDDDK, or FLAG epitope, tag is one of the most commonly used hydrophilic octapeptide tags
- N- and C-terminal vectors are ideal for cloning and expressing DYKDDDDK- or FLAG-tagged proteins
- Highly specific antibody does not cross-react with endogenous proteins
- Use beads to purify or immunoprecipitate FLAG-tagged fusion proteins from cell lysates
- Western blotting
- Immunofluorescent staining
- Protein purification and immunoprecipitation with beads
- 20 μl pCMV-(DYKDDDDK)-N Vector (500 ng/μl)
- 20 μl pCMV-(DYKDDDDK)-C Vector (500 ng/μl)
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.