EmeraldAmp MAX HS PCR Master Mix
EmeraldAmp MAX HS PCR Master Mix is the antibody-mediated hot-start (HS) version of EmeraldAmp MAX PCR Master Mix. The inclusion of antibody prevents mispriming and non-specific amplification during PCR reaction setup.
EmeraldAmp Max HS PCR Master Mix can be used for routine PCR applications, and completed reactions can be analyzed directly via gel electrophoresis. This hot-start master mix includes a high-yield HS PCR enzyme, optimized buffer, dNTP mixture, gel loading dye (green), and a density reagent in a 2X Taq PCR master mix format. Only primers and DNA template need to be added to initiate the reaction.
- Antibody-mediated hot start—minimizes non-specific amplification and primer dimers
- High yield—at least 10 times more end product than conventional PCR
- Excellent performance—optimized buffer for better performance with AT- or GC-rich targets
- Convenience—simply add template, primers, and water to the 2X Taq PCR Master Mix, then load the reactions directly onto a gel upon completion of PCR
- Emerald green loading dye—easy tracking during electrophoresis
- Easy integration with downstream applications—restriction enzyme digests can be performed directly in the PCR buffer
- TA cloning or sequencing
- Direct gel electrophoresis
- Long and high-yield PCR
Bulk, custom, and OEM information
If you are interested in bulk purchasing, custom packaging, custom formulations (including glycerol-free and high concentration), or partnership opportunities, please contact Corporate Development atto discuss your needs or visit our to submit an inquiry.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
See what our customers are saying about EmeraldAmp MAX HS PCR Master Mix!
The reagent worked beautifully. I will order some in the near future for our PCR."
—Jiafen Hu, PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
...for genotyping, better than NEB Taq mix."
—Yaning Li, STANFORD UNIVERSITY
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.