Takara Bio Immune Profiler Software
Takara Bio Immune Profiler is software designed to analyze sequence data stored in FASTQ files generated by Illumina MiSeq® from libraries prepared using the SMARTer Human BCR IgG IgM H/K/L Profiling Kit.
If you are interested in using the Takara Bio Immune Profiler Software, please review the End User License Agreement (EULA), then complete the form below. The Takara Bio Immune Profiler Software is free to use, but there may be additional costs associated with underlying third party software for commercial entities. Upon acceptance of the EULA and submitting the form, your browser will be directed to a website where you can download the Immune Profiler Software. You will access the software as a zip archive containing the following files:
- Immune Profiler GUI launcher (MacOS only)
- Command-line interface program (Linux or MacOS)
- Example data files—can be used to test the Immune Profiler functionality (metadata and FASTQ files)
- Sample output reports—compare to the analysis results of the example data
Supported operating systems
- OS X (El Capitan v10.11 and up)
- CentOS (versions 6 and 7)
- 16 GB RAM
- At least 100 GB available hard drive space (dependent on input FASTQ file size)
Additional third-party software dependencies*
- Java 1.7 or higher
- Python 3.6 or higher
- MiXCR 2.1.8
- MIGEC 1.2.9
*Not included with the software; must be downloaded and installed separately.
Additional product information
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.