- Linkers and primers
- E. coli-yeast shuttle vectors
- Chloramphenicol-resistant pUC plasmids
- Kanamycin resistant pUC vectors
- pUC118/119 vectors
- pUC18 and pUC19 vectors
- DNA cloning vectors
- T-Vectors pMD20 and pMD19
- pPTR shuttle vectors
- M13mp18 virion DNA
- M13mp18 RF phage vector
- PhiX174 RF I DNA
- pBR322 DNA vector
- Thermus thermophilus HB8 genomic DNA
- Lambda DNA
- Plant transformation vectors
pUC118 and pUC119 vectors
pUC118 and pUC119 are plasmid vectors developed for the preparation of single-stranded DNA. pUC118 and pUC119 were constructed by inserting the intergenic region (IG region) of the M13 phage DNA into the pUC18 and pUC19 plasmids, respectively. Infection by the M13K07 helper phage induces production of pUC118 and pUC119 as single-stranded DNA. Using this system, single-stranded DNA from large DNA fragments (up to 7 kb) can be stably obtained without deletion. Both pUC118 and pUC119 vectors contain multiple cloning sites (MCS).
- Concentration: 0.5 µg/µl
- Form: 10 mM Tris-HCI (pH8.0), 1 mM EDTA
- Chain Length: 3,162 bp
- Cloning of a target gene
- DNA sequencing using M13 primers
- Determination of long DNA sequences using Deletion Kit for Kilo-Sequencing (Cat. # 6030)
- Gene expression using lac promoter
pUC118 DNA and pUC119 DNA
- Each vector contains single cleavage sites for EcoRI, SacI, KpnI, SmaI, BamHI, XbaI, SalI, PstI, SphI and HindIII upon restriction analysis
|Vector||Entry name||Accession No.|
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.