Capturem extracellular vesicle isolation kits—rapid, pure, and concentrated EV isolation from biofluids
Capturem extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation kits are a complete solution for simple isolation of EVs in <30 min. These columns use a lectin-based binding compound to selectively isolate EVs from various biofluids. Ultracentrifugation is slow, damages EVs, and pulls down contaminants, confounding results. Other methods, like precipitation, are inconsistent, with low yield and purity. Our kits yield pure, intact EVs for downstream analyses, advancing diagnostic research and biomarker discovery.
- Consistent, rapid isolation of highly pure, concentrated EVs from up to 850 µl (miniprep) or 24 ml (maxiprep) of biofluid, in <30 minutes
- Capturem method is faster, gentler, and provides higher purity than ultracentrifugation with sufficient yield for downstream applications
- Purified EVs express exosome protein markers, and little to no contaminant proteins such as calnexin or albumin
- Sufficient EV yield (up to 1010 [miniprep] and 1011 [maxiprep]) for downstream RT-qPCR or NGS analysis of extracellular vesicle cargo
- Purified EVs display classical morphology, as shown by TEM
- One kit works for many types of biofluids, such as plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva, cell-conditioned media, and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Outperform ultracentrifugation with easy isolation of pure, concentrated extracellular vesicles
The Capturem extracellular (EV) vesicle isolation kits consistently generate pure, concentrated EV samples with enough yield for subsequent proteomic, genomic, and transcriptomic analyses. This unique protocol enables isolation of EVs from biofluids like plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva, cell-conditioned media, and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) with a simple workflow that takes less than 30 minutes.View the data
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.