DNA methylation analysis: MethylEasy Xceed Rapid DNA Bisulphite Modification Kit
The MethylEasy Xceed system addresses the limitations of conventional DNA bisulphite modification treatments. These limitations include the loss of 84–96% of starting DNA, required pretreatment with restriction endonucleases, and DNA agarose gel analysis combined with multiple tube changes and precipitations.
We recommend using TaKaRa Taq DNA Polymerase Hot Start Version with the MethylEasy Xceed product.
- Easy to use: no DNA pretreatment necessary; easy column purification
- More conversions per kit: sufficient reagent for up to 40 conversion reactions
- Quicker reaction time: processing time is 90 min from wild type to fully modified DNA
- High sensitivity: start with as little as 50 pg of DNA (~8 mammalian cell equivalents)
- Excellent DNA preservation: reduced DNA degradation (>90%) for true analysis of methylated cytosine
- Improved DNA conversion: no evidence of nonconversion found in sequence analysis
- Internal controls are included for experimental outcome confidence and troubleshooting
- Detection and quantification of transgenes inserted into transgenic mouse genome
|ME002 (MethylEasy Xceed)|
|Reagent #1||2 x 5.0 ml|
|Reagent #2||2 x 3.3 g|
|Reagent #3||1 x 10.6 ml|
|Reagent #4||1 x 4.6 ml|
|Reagent #5||1 x 5.0 ml|
|Control Sample #1||1 x 40 µl|
|Control Sample #2||1 x 20 µl|
|Control Primers #3A and 3B||2 x 40 µl|
|Purification Columns||40 columns|
|Collection Tubes||40 x 2 ml tubes|
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.