Anti-Protein S monoclonal antibody
Anti-Protein S monoclonal antibody can be used for detection of ProS2-fused proteins expressed from the cold shock expression vector pCold ProS2 DNA (Cat. # 3371). ProS2 is an approximately 23 kDa soluble tandem dimer peptide tag derived from the N-terminal domain of Protein S, a soluble protein that originates from the myxobacterium species Myxococcus xanthus.
- Protein S expression from pCold ProS2 DNA
- Detection of ProS2-fused protein
- Western blot analysis under reducing and non-reducing conditions (0.5-1 µg/ml)
- Immunoprecipitation (10 µg/ml)
- Use with cold shock expression vector pCold ProS2 DNA
- Clone: ProS 7B-8F
- Immunogen: ProS2* tag protein
- Immunized host: C57BL/6 mouse
- Subclass: IgG1
- Antibody titer: 1:2000
* ProS2 is approximately 23 kDa and is a tandem-dimer peptide derived from the N-terminal domain of the soluble myxobacterium Myxococcus xanthus Protein S. It is also expressed in the cold shock expression vector pCold ProS2 DNA (Cat. # 3371).
Store at 4°C. The stock (2.0 mg/ml) and Reconstitution Solution should be stored in aliquots at –20°C for up to 1 year or at 4°C for up to 6 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw. Diluted antibody should not be stored.
- Form: Lyophilized
- Reconstitution Solution: 0.1% NaN3 (in water)
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of Reconstitution Solution (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
- This product does not cross-react with proteins derived from E. coli or the TF (Trigger Factor) tag.
Kobayashi, H., Yoshida, T. & Inouye, M. Significant enhanced expression and solubility of human proteins in Escherichia coli by fusion with protein S from Myxococcus xanthus. Appl Env. Microbiol 75, 5356-5362 (2009).
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.