Gene editing in hiPS cells
- Tagging an endogenous gene with AcGFP1 in hiPS cells
- Tagging an endogenous gene with a myc tag in hiPS cells
- Generating clonal hiPS cell lines deficient in CD81
- Introducing a tyrosinemia-related SNP in hiPS cells
- Inserting an expression cassette into the AAVS1 locus in hiPS cells
- Editing hiPS cells using electroporation
- Editing hiPS cells using gesicle technology
- Single-cell cloning of hiPS cells
- Hepatocytes for disease modeling
- Using the DEF-CS system to culture human iPS cells
- Comparison of the Cellartis DEF-CS system with other vendors' human iPS cell culture systems
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Hepatocytes for drug metabolism studies
- iPS cell to hepatocyte differentiation system
- Long-term human primary hepatocyte culture
- Making engineered heart tissue with cardiomyocytes
- Beta cells for disease modeling
- RHB-A neural stem cell medium
Gene editing in hiPS cells
At Takara Bio, we have expertise in both human pluripotent stem cell culture and gene editing. With over 15 years of stem cell experience, we offer products like the DEF-CS culture system, which you can rely on for high survival of your single-cell clones, stable karyotype, and maintenance of pluripotency—all of which are essential for downstream applications using edited hiPS cells. Our gene editing and single-cell cloning experts have developed powerful gene editing and screening tools as well as reliable workflows to successfully and efficiently edit hiPS cells.
By combining our expertise in these areas, we now offer gene editing services so you can let us worry about creating custom edited clonal cell lines for you, while you focus on your research. Explore our technical notes and case studies to learn more about our technologies and the types of projects we can support.
Workflow for tagging endogenous genes to generate reporter lines.
Workflow for tagging endogenous genes with an epitope tag.
Workflow for knocking out endogenous genes while maintaining pluripotency and stable karyotype.
Workflow for knocking in disease-related SNPs.
Workflow for knocking in an expression cassette into a safe-harbor locus.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.