- Application protocols
- Hepatocytes for disease modeling
- Using the DEF-CS system to culture human iPS cells
- Comparison of the Cellartis DEF-CS system with other vendors' human iPS cell culture systems
- Single-cell cloning of iPS cells
- Editing hiPS cells using gesicle technology
- Editing hiPS cells using electroporation
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Hepatocytes for drug metabolism studies
- iPS cell to hepatocyte differentiation system
- Long-term human primary hepatocyte culture
- Making engineered heart tissue with cardiomyocytes
- Beta cells for disease modeling
- RHB-A neural stem cell medium
- Selection guides
Stem cell technical notes
Good science must be shared. With our stem cell technical notes, we're sharing over 15 years of knowledge and experience—the same good science that's embedded into our stem cell research tools. Find the articles that are relevant to you using the selection guide below, then share your favorites with others.
Choose your area of interest:
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.