- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) Kit
- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22)
- Cellartis CM Thawing Base
- Cellartis CM Culture Base
- Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cat. # 16140063)
- Cell culture T25 flask(s)
- Fibronectin (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat. # F0895)
- Stopping medium (i.e. any medium w serum, w/o antibiotics)
- External solution (140 mM NaCl, 10 mM HEPES, 5 mM Glucose, 4 mM KCl, 2 mM CaCl2, 1 mM MgCl2, 298 mOsm, pH 7.4)
- Sterile H2O
- Cardiomyocytes in FLPR 384-well plate format
- Cardiomyocytes on the Patchliner
- Cardiomyocytes on the Maestro MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the MED64 MEA System
- Cardiomyocytes on the Nanion CardioExcyte 96
- Cardiomyocytes on the xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Spin embryoid body formation
- Transferring iPSCs from other media to DEF-CS
- Transferring iPSCs on MEFs to DEF-CS
- Technical notes
- Selection guides
Stem cell application protocol
Preparing cardiomyocytes for the Patchliner
Cellartis cardiomyocytes are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells and provide a promising physiologically-relevant, human model for pre-clinical testing and drug screening. Cellartis cardiomyocytes together with the throughput, performance, and versatility of the Patchliner system provide a powerful combination for making more predictive cardiac disease models, and for accurately predicting cardiotoxic responses.
The following protocol has been optimized to detach Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) for optimal use in the Patchliner system (Nanion). To prepare cardiomyocytes for recordings with the Patchliner's automatic patch clamp, the cultured cells need to be harvested in a gentle way with minimal disruption of epitopes or cell morphology. Use one fibronectin T25 flask with Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) as a starting material.
A highly homogeneous population of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.