- Capturem rapid purification technology
- Antibody purification
- His-tag purification
- Other tag purification
- Phosphoprotein and glycoprotein purification
- Mass spectrometry digestion reagents
- Matchmaker Gold yeast two-hybrid systems
- Expression systems
Capturem rapid purification technology
Learn more about Capturem technology for protein research in this webinar. These novel, nylon-membrane-based systems dramatically speed up purification and digestion protocols by eliminating the long incubation times required with traditional resins and workflows. Our 5- to 20-minute purification workflows yield exceptionally pure and concentrated eluates in single-column and high-throughput formats. We also offer trypsin- and pepsin-functionalized membranes that rapidly digest protein for downstream analysis.
- 5- to 20-minute purification and protein digestion protocols
- No incubations required
- Elute in small volumes to obtain concentrated eluates
- Available in a variety of chemistries and formats
Antibody purification resources
Protein digestion resources
His-tagged purification resources
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.