- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Investigating human health and disease at single-cell resolution
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Sign up: Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Sign up: Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Sign up: Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- Sign-up: MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Sign up: automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Sign up: single-cell DNA-seq webinar
- Sign up: single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
TCR-seq methods: when to use which
Examining the host's immune response is crucial to improve our understanding of immune-related diseases and to develop new immunotherapies. T-cell receptor (TCR) diversity analysis using NGS has proven instrumental in probing for these questions, but no systematic study comparing TCR-seq methods was available until recently.
In this webinar, Dr. Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz will present the results of her extensive benchmarking of current TCR-seq methods, recently published in Nature Biotechnology.
Sign up using the form below.
Date: December 3, 2020
Time: 8:00 am PST (5:00 pm CET)
- Understand key characteristics and selection criteria for immune-profiling techniques like RACE and multiplex PCR
- Systematically compare the advantages and drawbacks of nine commercial and academic TCR-seq methods
- Discuss exciting next steps for the T-cell receptor field
About the presenter
Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz, PhD
Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz is an Associate Professor in Immunology from Sorbonne Université at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris. Since her PhD, she has been involved in deciphering the Adaptive Immune Receptor Repertoire (AIRR) diversity in health and pathology with a major focus on T-cell biology. With this expertise, she co-chairs the Biological Resources working group of the AIRR-Community to assess the needs and development of AIRR-sequencing controls and standards.
Sign up to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.