- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Harnessing the power of full-length transcriptome analysis for biomarker discoveries
- SMART-Seq Pro kits for biomarker detection
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Capturing biological complexity by high-resolution single-cell genomics
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
TCR-seq methods: when to use which
Examining a patient's immune response is crucial to improve our understanding of immune-related diseases and to develop new immunotherapies. T-cell receptor (TCR) diversity analysis using NGS has proven instrumental in probing for these questions—but no systematic study comparing TCR-seq methods was available until recently.
In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz presents the results of her extensive benchmarking of current TCR-seq methods, recently published in Nature Biotechnology.
Sign up using the form below.
- Understand key characteristics and selection criteria for immune-profiling techniques like RACE and multiplex PCR
- Systematically compare the advantages and drawbacks of nine commercial and academic TCR-seq methods
- Discuss exciting next steps for the T-cell receptor field
About the presenter
Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz, PhD
Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz is an Associate Professor of Immunology from Sorbonne Université at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris. Since her PhD, she has been involved in deciphering the Adaptive Immune Receptor Repertoire (AIRR) diversity in health and pathology with a major focus on T-cell biology. With this expertise, she co-chairs the Biological Resources working group of the AIRR-Community to assess the needs and development of AIRR-sequencing controls and standards.
Sign up now to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.