- Gene editing
- Viral transduction
- T-cell transduction and culture
- Inducible systems
- Xfect Transfection Reagent
- Transfection tips
- Cell lines transfected with the Xfect reagent
- Protein transfection FAQs
- Xfect RNA Transfection Reagent
- Transfecting with single shots video
- Single shots picture protocol
- Transfection reagent products
- Protocol: transfection of cerebellar slice cultures with Xfect reagent
- Calcium phosphate transfection of neurons
- Fluorescent proteins
Xfect single shots picture protocol
Xfect single shots are pre-aliquoted in individual tubes.
1. Suspend 5 µg of your plasmid containing your gene of interest in 100 µl of water.
|2. Add the diluted plasmid to one of the Xfect single shots.|
|3. Vortex at high speed for 10 sec to mix the sample.
|4. Incubate for 10 min at room temperature to allow DNA and Xfect nanoparticle complexes to form.|
5. Add the entire 100 µl into a single well of a 6-well plate containing 1 ml of complete growth medium. Peak expression is typically reached 48 hr post-transfection.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.