- Gene editing product finder
Gene editing technology overviews
- sgRNA design tools
- How to design sgRNA sequences
- Introduction to the CRISPR/Cas9 system
- Control your Cre recombinase experiments
- CRISPR/Cas9 gesicles overview
- Tools for successful CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing
- Guide-it SNP Screening Kit FAQs
- CRISPR library screening webinar
- CRISPR SNP detection webinar
- Gene editing technical notes
- Gene editing posters
- Customer data for Guide-it products
Lentiviral CRISPR/Cas9 knockout screening made simple
In this webinar, Thomas Quinn, M.S. (Takara Bio USA, Inc.) discusses the design and execution of genome-wide CRISPR/Cas9-based knockout screens using pooled sgRNA libraries. He also describes features and benefits of the Guide-it CRISPR Genome-Wide sgRNA Library System and NGS analysis kit, a complete solution developed with the aim of making lentiviral CRISPR/Cas9 screening accessible to all.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.