- In-Fusion Cloning overview
- Primer design and other tools
- In-Fusion Cloning guide
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips and FAQs
- Choosing a seamless cloning method
In-Fusion Cloning tech notes
- In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
- Efficient multiple-fragment cloning
- Mutagenesis with In-Fusion Cloning
- Simplified insertion of a GFP-encoding cassette into a 100-kb plasmid
- In-Fusion Cloning of sgRNAs
- Sequence accuracy in seamless cloning
- De novo insertion of small fusion protein tags
- Improving background over Gibson Assembly
- Rapid, high-throughput cloning for antibody development
- A successful alternative to ligation cloning
- Single- and multiple-insert cloning
- Direct cloning into large vectors
- Easy cloning into lentiviral vectors
- Outperforming TOPO cloning
- Solve a synthesis challenge with easy multiple-insert cloning
- Efficient cloning for sgRNA/Cas9 plasmids
- In-Fusion Cloning citations
- EcoDry reagents and sustainability
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
In-Fusion Cloning tech notes
Free of the limitations that come with traditional cloning methods, our In-Fusion Cloning products are unique in their ability to provide streamlined, seamless cloning for every experiment. Each system is a complete, fully optimized set of reagents that provides a high out-of-the-box success rate, even for difficult cloning projects. Take advantage of fast, directional cloning without constraints—clone any insert(s) into any vector at any locus.
Exceptional accuracy is maintained across all cloning applications, regardless of the vector type or insert composition. Unlike ligation-based methods, cloning success remains high even as vector size, insert size, or the number of fragments increases. Subcloning is unnecessary, and background levels are extremely low, reducing both screening time and the number of reactions required to obtain your final construct. Take a look at the field tester data below to see how others have used this technology to spend less time cloning and more time advancing their research.
See how researchers used In-Fusion technology to facilitate the seamless cloning of multiple fragments into a large, complex vector.
View data on how different seamless cloning mechanisms yield different results in cloning accuracy.
Save time with a streamlined, highly accurate cloning method adaptable to high-throughput applications.
Learn how to insert small fusion tags without the use of restriction sites.
View comparison data on background and accuracy for seamless cloning with the Gibson method and In-Fusion Cloning.
Learn how In-Fusion Cloning was able to provide successful results with difficult inserts, where ligation had previously failed.
Learn how In-Fusion cloning outpaced ligation methods in side-by-side cloning reactions.
Learn how In-Fusion cloning was able to construct a large binary vector with just one cloning reaction, thus eliminating any subcloning
Learn how In-Fusion Cloning solved the problem of limited restriction site availability in lentiviral vectors.
Learn how In-Fusion Cloning provided better, faster results than TOPO methods, including a cloning accuracy of 100%.
Learn more about how In-Fusion technology was able to seamlessly clone two overlapping inserts to generate an activation domain.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.