- Eight deck positions enable flexible configuration of consumables and reagents
- Two Peltier blocks hold samples at high or low temperatures
- Eight-channel pipette head allows rapid processing of any number of samples
- Automated magnetic bar effectively captures magnetic beads within the tips
- Integrated touchscreen with helpful graphic user interface makes deck setup easy
- SmartChip Real-Time PCR System introduction
- SMARTer Apollo library prep system introduction
- SMARTer ICELL8 introduction
SMARTer Apollo system technical specifications
The SMARTer Apollo library prep system is a precision liquid handling instrument dedicated to NGS library preparation and other library preparation-related protocols. Automated library preparation on the SMARTer Apollo system provides a convenient workflow with reliability and reproducibility while decreasing hands-on time. Additionally, the system guides users with step-by-step instructions for most SMARTer PrepX chemistries on an integrated touchscreen. In-tip bead separation using a magnetic bar makes numerous NGS library cleanup steps more efficient, and the fully enclosed SMARTer Apollo system locks while executing scripts, preventing outside contamination and disruption of the protocol.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.