- Free samples
- Takara Bio Winter Holiday Sale
- Novel VLP extraction control
- Superplex premix PCR master mix
- Plasmid purification promo 2023
- Nucleic acid purification sale
- LEGO protein purification promo
- Demystify T-cell receptors in mice
- Takara IVTpro mRNA Synthesis System first-time buyer sale
- Try Lyophilized One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Mix
- Save on biomarker discovery for challenging applications
- Lentiviral transduction early-access program
- Try BcaBEST DNA Polymerase ver.2.0
- NGS bundle and save
- PCR samples
- GoStix Plus special offers
The simple solution for your multiplex PCR
Save 50%* on SuperPlex Premix
*Cite Discount Quote Q93678 when ordering to receive the discount. Offer valid in the US and Canada only and expires 2.29.24. No other discounts apply.
No more tiring optimization and troubleshooting for your multiplex PCR! SuperPlex Premix is a high-performance multiplex PCR master mix designed to streamline and standardize your multiplex PCR workflow.
- Exceptional sensitivity and specificity based on our renowned high-fidelity enzyme, Titanium® Taq DNA Polymerase
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including oncology research, pathogen identification, diagnostic research, and SNP genotyping
- Convenient master mix format designed to streamline your multiplex workflow, suitable for high-throughput applications
In cases where unbiased amplification of various targets and achieving a high amplicon yield are crucial, SuperPlex Premix excels by providing exceptionally uniform amplification.
|Cat. #||Product||Size||List price||Introductory price|
|638543||SuperPlex Premix||200 Rxns||$371.00||$185.50|
Multiplex PCR performance comparison: more rapid and more uniform results with SuperPlex Premix than with KAPA, Invitrogen, NEB, or Qiagen premixes.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.