- Free samples
- Nucleic acid purification sale
- LEGO protein purification promo
- Demystify T-cell receptors in mice
- Takara IVTpro mRNA Synthesis System first-time buyer sale
- Lenti-X summer sale
- Save on biomarker discovery for challenging applications
- Try Lyophilized One Step PrimeScript III RT-qPCR Mix
- Discount and plush with BCR kits
- Lentiviral transduction early-access program
- Request a custom-made VLP-RNA Control
- Try BcaBEST DNA Polymerase ver.2.0
- NGS bundle and save
- Free sample: PrimePath Direct Saliva SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit
- GoStix Plus special offers
- PCR samples
Save on biomarker discovery for challenging applications
Get 25%* off your RNA-seq library prep solutions
- Capture total RNA biomarkers—coding and non-coding with strand information
- Process samples of many types and any quality—liquid biopsies, bodily fluids, cfRNA, exosomes, EVs, LCM samples, FFPE, viruses, and single cells
- Accomplish library prep from limited input—complete kit enables depletion of ribosomal RNA sequences
- Create up to 384 multiplexed libraries with UDIs—increase sequencing accuracy, flexibility, and throughput
*Cite Discount Quote Q88940 when ordering to receive the discount. Offer valid in the US and Canada only and expires 10.31.23. No other discounts apply.
|Cat. #||RNA-seq kit||Size||List price||Sale price|
Unique Dual Index Kits are required for generating indexed Illumina-compatible NGS libraries for RNA-seq and DNA-seq. These products enable users to index and multiplex libraries of up to 384 samples.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.