- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Current events
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- Research news
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
Tips and troubleshooting
- Best practices for RNA-seq: Optimizing sample prep
- Your quest for a better diagnostic assay development partner ends here
- Designing primers for site-directed mutagenesis
- Qualities to look for in your ideal OEM partner
- Understanding viral titration—behind the science
- 4 factors to consider for immune repertoire profiling
- 5 FACS tips for scRNA-seq
- Choosing a his-tagged purification resin
- 5 tips to make your single-cell RNA-seq experiments a success
- Using UMIs in NGS experiments
- Web and mobile apps
- One-step vs. two-step RT-qPCR
- Avoid DNA contamination in PCR
- When your his-tagged constructs don't bind
- Women in STEM
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
Looking for a partner to help optimize your diagnostic assay development? Look no further.
In today's challenging molecular diagnostics environment, a trusted partner can provide peace of mind by delivering highly customized solutions that optimize the development of your diagnostic assays and clinical testing protocols. To give you a sneak peek into ways we can assist you, Dr. Chris Sontag will introduce our custom and OEM capabilities, innovative products, and quality management systems that support clinical and molecular diagnostic applications.
In addition, Dr. Sontag will walk you through the various applications we support, including COVID-19 testing and SARS-CoV-2 variant identification. Watch a teaser of this webinar below.
Back to Blog Front
Molecular diagnostics resources
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.